At Chubb Travel Insurance our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
On this page you can find details for what to do in the event of an insured loss under your policy, how to submit your claim and an outline of the required documents to support your claim.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
For further questions on your Claims, please call +63 2 8496000 (Mondays – Fridays, 8:30am to 5:30pm) or email email@example.com.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED EMERGENCY MEDICAL OR TRAVEL ASSISTANCE?
Please call the 24-hour Chubb Assistance: +63 2 864 0865.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM?
- If you have been hospitalized, or require emergency evacuation or repatriation following an accident or sickness, you must contact our 24-hour Emergency Assistance Team immediately or as soon as reasonably possible so that necessary arrangements can be made. Please call +63 2 864 0865 anytime, anywhere.
- For all other claims, please advise us within 30 days of the incident giving rise to a claim.
- You must submit all supporting documentation and proof of loss.
- For Travel or Baggage delays, a document must be obtained from the airline involved confirming the flight number, delay period and the reason for the delay.
- Immediately (within 24 hours) report any checked-in baggage loss, damage or theft to the airline involved and submit a claim to them. Please also obtain a Loss/Damage Baggage Report from the Airline Representative.
- Report any other baggage loss or damage to the local authority/police and retain the police report for your records to submit with the Claim.
- All losses under Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and written acknowledgment obtained.
HOW TO FILE YOUR CLAIM?
- All claims need to be submitted to us within 30 days of the date of incident giving rise to a claim.
- Submit your claim by using our Travel Online Claim Form.
- Complete ALL relevant sections & questions of the claim form that relate to your claim in full. Missing out details will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
- Ensure that you collate and attach to your claim form ALL the required supporting documents that relate to your claim. * Failing to provide the required supporting documentation will usually result in us needing to contact you for clarification and delay the assessment of your claim.
We will process your claims within 5 to 10 working days following the receipt of all claims requirements.
For questions about your claim, please contact: +63 2 849 6000 (Mondays – Fridays, 8:30am to 5:30pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.