This Policy does not cover loss, injuries or damage caused by or resulting from or contributed to by the following:
- War (whether declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, civil war, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion, popular rising against the government, riot, strike;
- Nuclear weapons, radiation or radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or nuclear refuse arising from the combustion of nuclear fuel and any process of self-sustaining nuclear fission/ fusion;
- Any illegal, criminal or unlawful act by the Insured or confiscation, detention, destruction by customs or other authorities;
- Any prohibition or regulations by any government;
- Any breach of government regulation or any failure by the Insured to take reasonable precautions to avoid a claim under this Policy following the warning of any intended strike, riot or civil commotion through or by general mass media.
- The Insured engaging in naval, military or air force service or operations or testing of any kind of conveyance or being employed as a manual worker or while engaging in offshore mining or aerial photography or handling of explosive or hitchhiking or backpacking.
- Any loss or expenses with respect to Cuba or a Specially Designated List or which if reimbursed or paid by the Company would result in the Company being in breach of trade or economic sanctions or other such similar laws or regulations.